These plans include a detailed 30 page ebook full of step-by-step directions plus the modifiable Sketchup models of both the finished A Frame and the framing model to help guide your construction.1
Example of a Tiny A-frame Built Using these Plans
- 14×14 A-frame cabin
- Framed and Insulated Shell can be built for around $3k or less (doors, windows and interior finishings extra)
- Two people with basic construction skills can build the frame/shell in about two weeks
- LaMar designed it to avoid extra cuts and waste (very simple construction!)
- Plans cost $5 and include customizable SketchUp files (learn more below)
Learn more here.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Plans Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Fisherman Cottage in Denmark - March 25, 2019
- Two Tiny Houses on Wheels PERMANENTLY Joined Together to Make a Bigger Tiny Home - March 21, 2019
- 34.5-Foot Affordable Tiny House w/ Up To TWO Main Floor Bedrooms – $36,500 - March 20, 2019