Between Rom and Courtney they have 15 years of experience and 39 (you read that right) bus conversions under their belts. These awesome nomads enjoy the challenge of transforming buses into homes, so they’ve lived in a few as a couple, and then converted numerous others for folks seeking a skoolie.
Their business, “The Wrong Way Home,” offers design consultations, partial builds, and full builds. The work quickly and work onsite in order to get you your home asap. What’s especially neat is that Rom starts with your budget and then tries to work within that budget, seeing what he can offer you for what you can afford. Awesome!
Enjoy the video tour of their amazing Maxforce bus below, brought to us by Tiny Home Tours. Thanks, Allison!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Maxforce Shuttle Bus with Large Shower
The army green exterior is pretty unique.
The happy couple on their awesome yellow couch.
These 3 inch wood counter tops came from Maine.
VIDEO: Bohemian Maxforce Shuttle Bus Tiny House
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/thewrongwayhome/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWrongWayHome11
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thewrongwayhome?lang=en
- Website: https://thewrongwayhomecustoms.com
- Scuba Diving Couple and their “Octobus” Skoolie Conversion
- Mark’s Rainforest Bus Conversion: Solo Travel at Age 60
- Her $8K Bus w/ Room for Hospitality And Bunnies
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse - September 16, 2021
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit - September 16, 2021
- Tiny House History: New Deal Era Great Depression Tiny Homes - September 15, 2021