Matt and Nikki were supposed to get married in 2020, but when those plans got messed up, Nikki slowly started convincing Matt that a bus conversion would be a super fun lifestyle change. At the time they were childless, but the couple just moved into the bus and are expecting a baby any day now!
Nikki spent a lot of time at their local Maker’s Space in Canada, where there are all kinds of tools available for projects. She learned a lot from the folks there, and the couple also relied heavily on family members to help with different aspects of their build. The final result is breathtaking!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Shuttle Bus Conversion Life with a Baby on the way
They made the interior look and feel like a cabin!
The former shuttle bus is now a home sweet home.
VIDEO: Expecting Couple Lives Full-Time in Their School Bus
- Expecting a baby any day now
- Were supposed to get married during 2020
- Decided to get a bus
- Their families helped with different build aspects
- Nikki learned a lot from a local Maker’s Space
- Wood-burning stove
- Camp stove indoors
- Shower and composting toilet
- Garage under almost-queen-sized bed
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Musicians’ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Shuttle Bus To Overland Camper Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
I love this couple. Very nice build. Didn’t see what length it is. They are so down to earth and sweet and dare I say, NORMAL? Thanks I love seeing young people who are grateful for others help.
Very nice build. I like the wall with little pieces of wood a lot as well as the tiles below the stove. It’s great to see such a happy couple embarking on this lifestyle and good planning on bus. Not enough storage? Fun to watch!