Eric and Robbyn were nearing retirement age but thought they still had more years to work. That’s when a trip to Europe completely changed their perspective, seeing people who didn’t work themselves into the ground as they do in the U.S. That’s when they got the idea to stop living normally and find a way to travel!
Eric used his amazing carpentry skills to build out their shuttle bus home complete with a queen-sized bed (stationary), bathroom, and large galley kitchen space with tons of overhead cabinetry. Their only regret? They didn’t choose this life sooner!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple’s European Adventure Inspires Them To Jump into Bus Life
They keep the side doors accessible to allow extra airflow and light.
The far left wall was designed to fit that painting.
VIDEO: Retired & Living Tiny – Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Four Years of Bus Life Retirement
- Single Mom’s Solution to Retirement: Tiny Living!
- Her Retirement Park Model Tiny House with a Crafting Room
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion - February 4, 2023
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023