Brandy retired just before 2020, and the pandemic set her on a new path to tiny living. She’s honest about her downsize — it hasn’t been easy to purge her items or give up wall space for relatives’ artwork. But she’s also found ways to make the space work for her, including using her downstairs bedroom as an awesome crafting space (I’m jealous!).
She lives in a tiny house community with community gardens and she loves to cook and prepare the food she’s grown and give it to her neighbors. She sounds like someone you’d love living next door to.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Brandy’s Park Model Downsize in Tiny House Community in Texas
The exterior has a beautiful farmhouse vibe.
For now, her bedroom is in the loft and the craft room sits below.
VIDEO: She Retired & Downsized Into a 399 Sq.Ft. Tiny House
- Caney Creek: Park Model Tiny House w/ Two Ground-Floor Bedrooms
- 58-Ft. Movable Roots Park Model With Two Screened-In Porches
- 22-ft. Aging In Place Modern Tiny Home by Tru Form Tiny
Our big thanks to Allison and Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- 574 Sq. Ft. Mobile Home w/ Lot For Sale: Under $40K - February 3, 2023