While you might imagine large loft bedrooms when you hear “park model,” there are options that keep everything on one level — like this “Caney Creek” model by Stone Canyon Homes.
It takes some of the space from the main living room to create a “bonus room,” which perfectly fits bunk beds for kids. Like most park models, this has around 399 square feet of living space indoors. I love the covered deck to give you more space to stretch out.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
No Loft (Even for the Kids!) in This Tiny House
You walk into a cozy living room.
Plenty of kitchen space for larger appliances.
The high ceilings make everything feel open.
Here’s the main bedroom.
Wardrobe and dresser for clothing.
Bonus room with twin bunk beds.
Here’s the bathroom with tub and shower.
- R-11 Floor, R-13 Wall, R-19 Ceiling Insulation
- Color of Choice: Driftwood, Lime Oak
- 1×6 Nordic Spruce V-Joint Tongue & Groove Interior Walls (Sealed Natural Wood)
- Interior Wall Trim – Sealed Natural Wood
- Prefinished LP Smart Lap Siding
- Color of Choice: White, Alder, Barn Wood, Cedar, Silver Ash
- 2×6 16″ O.C. Rafters – Double 2×6 Ridge Beam
- Prefinished LP SmartSide Textured Trim
- Color of Choice: White, Alder, Cedar, Silver Ash
- Galvanized Sheet Metal Roof
- Color of Choice: Ash Gray, Black, Brite Red Burgundy, Burnished Slate, Charcoal, Clay, Copper Penny, Country Red Forest, Green Galvalume, Hawaiian Blue Ivory, Ivy Green, Light Stone, Polar White, Regal Blue, Sahara Tan, Tudor Blue
- 30″x54″ Vinyl Double Pane No Grid Window (White): 6
- 30″x27″ Vinyl Double Pane No Grid Window (White): 1
- 54″x24″ Vinyl Double Pane No Grid (White): 1
- 14″x40″ Vinyl Double Pane Window (White): 1
- OSI Window Sealing with 15 Year Warranty
- Interior – 24″ Swing Door 5 Panel Sealed Natural Wood: 1
- Interior – 28″ Swing Door 5 Panel Sealed Natural Wood: 2
- Exterior – 36″ Full Glass Door w/Built-In Blinds (White)
- Rolled Edge Formica Countertops
- Color of ChoiceFormica – Italian, White Di Pesco, Granite – Labrador)
- Kitchen – Stainless Steel Double Bowl Sink with Spring Faucet
- Bathroom – White Porcelain
- 54″ Shower Stall
- 20 Gal Lowboy Water Heater
- Mitsubishi 9000 BTU Ductless Mini-Split Indoor Air Handler
- Mitsubishi 18,000 BTU Ductless Outdoor Heat Pump
- Kitchen – Sealed Natural Wood
- Bathroom Sink Vanity – Sealed Natural Wood
- 40×10 Movable Roots Tiny House For Family Farm
- The Cathouse by Movable Roots: Check Out This Layout!
- Movable Roots Lindstrom Model With Murphy Bed
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wandering Roots Tiny Home - November 27, 2022
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022