This is Indigo River Tiny Home’s fanciest model yet — a 39-foot gooseneck THOW complete with two storage lofts, a living room gooseneck, and a ground-floor bedroom with built-in wardrobes. The owners added tons of upgrades to make this a truly luxurious tiny home.
Especially in tiny homes, the kitchens and living rooms tend to be one large space. What do you think of separating them?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Modern And Sleek Gooseneck Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
The gooseneck area serves as a living room.
Handy flip-down desk for working from home.
Huge windows really bring the outdoors in.
The main door takes you into the kitchen space.
Super moody bathroom. Love it!
Really interesting storage on the left.
From the kitchen you enter the first-floor bedroom.
Wardrobes for clothes and linens line the entryway.
The TV folds down when needed.
Just enough space to walk around the bed.
But wait! There’s more.
A “crawl-in” closet!
Brightly lit with soft carpet for your knees.
The kitchen even has a drawer dishwasher.
Sliding doors with frosted glass separate the bathroom and bedroom.
- Standard Features Include:
- Smartcore Ultra waterproof vinyl plank flooring
- LED lighting throughout the home – flush mount lights in the ceiling & exterior “porch” light
- Birch Plywood Interior Walls
- Apartment-Size Refrigerator
- Storage Staircase
- Full -Size Flush Toilet
- Ventilation fans in bath & kitchen
- Ceiling Fan
- Standard RV Hook-ups for water, sewage & 50 amp electrical
- Single Slope Steel Roof
- Mini-Split A/C + Heat Pump
- Spray foam insulation: R-19 in the floor & R-13 in the walls & ceiling
- Structural OSB sheathing
- Windows come with Low-e & Argon Gas
- 4 Built-In Stabilizing Jacks (NOT scissor jacks) & 4 Built-In D-rings for ease of anchoring
- Built to ANSI A119.5 standards & RVIA Certified
- Upgrades include:
- Custom Tiny House Trailer – Triple Axle Gooseneck with built in features for extra strength, durability and a firm foundation – rated for 21k lbs.
- Extra Large Window Package with Upgraded Black Frames
- Custom Designed Metal Exterior
- Full-Light Door
- Interior Paint
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- 4 Burner Propane Stove
- 24″ Propane Oven
- Stainless Steel Countertops + Undermount Sink
- Drawer Dishwasher
- Tile Walls throughout the Bathroom
- Luxury Vinyl Bathroom Floor
- Extra Large Shower with Glass Doors & Stone Work
- Upgraded Shower Head
- Extra Large Vanity + Vessel Sink
- Lighted Mirror with Fog Prevention Setting
- Custom Laundry Cove & Hook-Ups for combo Washer/Dryer
- Custom Bathroom Storage & Hidden Hamper
- Custom Pocket Door for Bath
- Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Faux Brick Interior Walls in the Kitchen & Bedroom
- Pop-up Storage Bed Platform
- Wall Sconces for Reading Lights by the Bed
- Custom His/Hers Wardrobes
- Custom Barn Door for Bedroom
- TV’s installed in Bedroom & Living Room
- 2 crawl-in storages lofts with Custom Cabinetry
- Custom-Built Fold Up Desk in Living Room
- Electric Fireplace
- Second Mini-Split Unit for Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Custom Utility Closet
- Volstruct Metal Framing
- 35-ft. Gooseneck Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Beautiful 200 Sq. Ft. Custom Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Wanderlust Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Priscilla for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Unique Container Cabin with Rooftop Deck - December 6, 2023
- The Ugly Truckling: Her Cedar Shake Truck Home - December 6, 2023
- Henry: Vanpuravida Model Van Life with L-Shaped Couch - December 6, 2023