Ron and Jess were considering upgrading from their one-bedroom apartment when they went on a vacation to a 200-square-foot cabin and realized they could totally live tiny. That’s when they got hooked onto bus life on YouTube and the rest is history.
Their shuttle bus conversion is light and airy, with lightly-stained plywood ceilings, sage green countertops, and mood lighting all the way around the bus. They have a secret DIY composting toilet and a special kitty bunk bed for their fur babies. What do you think of their build?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
DIY Cabinets and Bed Storage in Their DIY Shuttle Bus Conversion
They have lots of solar and a roof pod on top.
They chose sage green for the cabinets. Beautiful.
VIDEO: DIY Shuttle Bus Conversion
- They Turned a Shuttle Bus into a Family Tiny Home
- Musicians’ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Young Family’s $20k Tiny Home in Alaska with Twins - February 8, 2023
- His Modular Van Conversion And How To Build Your Own - February 7, 2023
- $6,000 Micro A-frame Cabin in NH - February 7, 2023