Audrey was a nurse and Brad had come to the States from Australia for school. When they met, pursuing their dream of traveling the country in a converted shortbus.
They just recently found a place they want to settle down, so the bus is for sale. It has a beautiful long countertop with a big sink and two-burner cooktop. There’s a lot of bench seating, a pull-out table, and a full-sized bed against the back of the bus. Let us know what you think!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Their Army-Green Shortbus Conversion
They turned luggage racks into upper cabinets.
There’s a little toilet under the small bench area.
VIDEO: Cleverly Designed Short Bus Camper – Self Built tiny home
- Their Short-Season Shuttle Bus Life
- Family’s Budget-Friendly Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Her French-Inspired Shuttle Bus Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023