Tyler and Juniper lived a minimalist life in Hawaii (Tyler even did mini-van life), and weren’t interested in paying rent when they got back to the mainland. While expecting baby Atlas, they decide to buy and renovate a shuttle bus.
Their budget-friendly build used tons of recycled and repurposed materials. They even kept an old bench seat to provide seating for Juniper and Atlas while Tyler drives. Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family Shuttle Bus Conversion with Real Door & Lots of Storage
They have a fixed back bedroom.
There’s a nice, deep sink.
VIDEO: DIY Shuttle Bus – Raising a Baby on the Road
- Couple’s Skoolie with Massive 25 Inch Roof Raise
- Ditching the American Dream for Skoolie Life
- Living in their Raised Roof Skoolie Project
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023