Everyone has different reasons for choosing nomadic living, but for this family, #buslife is giving them the opportunity to scout out the country in search of land to put a home and homestead! They don’t have any particular ties to one place, so they are trying out all the places.
This is actually their second bus conversion, this one is much larger and comes with tons of undermount storage, including what will be a secret playroom for their daughter! They have oodles of solar power (enough to run an ice machine in their full-size fridge), tons of windows, and a gorgeous design.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family’s Bus Life Adventure to Find Home
The exterior has stayed true to it’s Coach Bus roots.
They have all full-sized appliances in the kitchen.
VIDEO: Family of 3 in Coach Bus
- Family’s DIY Overlander Truck Camper
- They Went Debt-free With a Bus Conversion
- Family with Four Boys Living in a 40-ft. School Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sleek, Professional Ford Transit Van w Shower Room - August 8, 2022
- Paralympian’s Ultra-Accessible Ford Transit Van Life - August 8, 2022
- Louise Van Conversion: Zen Camper Van with a Shower - August 6, 2022