This awesome family of 6 set out on the road over a year and a half ago in their 40-foot converted bus. They wanted to educate their four boys about the world outside of Quebec. The couple sold their home and are now living off of that money and their savings.
Their bus has two sets of bunk beds for the boys, a spacious back bedroom for mom and dad, and a wet bath for cleaning up. Their huge kitchen has plenty of storage and all of them can sit at their banquette for dinner. What a cool family!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Minimalist Family Bus Conversion
They have an awning, roof deck, and tons of under-mount storage.
Their kitchen has oodles of storage!
VIDEO: Family of 6 in 40ft. Skoolie w/ Bunks
- Family of 4 Has Lived Nomadically for 3 Years!
- Young family traveling in a school bus tiny house conversion
- They Turned a Shuttle Bus into a Family Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Park Model Tiny House with Covered Porch - February 29, 2024
- Her Gorgeous Tiny House Rental Design - February 29, 2024
- 24-ft. Green Accent Tiny House with Double Loft Bedrooms - February 29, 2024