Alexis and Steven have two adorable sons. About three years ago, they got the itch to travel the United States with the boys — for only a year. They downsized into a Sprinter Van and made it happen. But when that year was up, they discovered they weren’t done! (But, they needed more space).
Now they are proud owners of a new Airstream with a large master suite, split bathroom, and two other convertible beds for the boys (although they prefer to sleep together to keep away nightmares). They have traveled some 60,000 miles and are now in Baja, Mexico. What do you think of their home?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Upgraded from a Sprinter to an Airstream
The new Airstream has a beautiful, sleek look.
There’s not a lot of counter space, but the family still has room to cook meals.
Now that’s a view!
VIDEO: Family w/ 2 Young Kids Sold Everything to Live in Airstream
- Three years ago family sold everything to move into a van
- They planned on only traveling for a year
- Kids were outgrowing Sprinter, so they decided to upgrade
- Chose an airstream with more living space
- Travel with huge truck to pull it and store more extras
- Revitalized Airstream on an Organic Farm
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life
- 1976 Vintage Airstream w/ Covered Pavilion
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023