Molly and her partner live in a tiny home, which they’ve built, that sits on family property in the Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands. Having visited there before, I can say this is truly a magical place to live! And the home they’ve created makes it even more lovely.
While Molly admits the home isn’t entirely complete, it’s truly lovely with sage green cabinets and open shelving in their kitchen, high ceilings over the couch, and two stand-up lofts — one that’s a bedroom and the other that’s an office/guest room. Their bathroom is still under renovations. Tell me what you think in the comments!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cottagey Tiny Home in Cairngorms National Park
French doors open into their living area.
Up in their bedroom, with her partner’s art on the wall.
The setting, tucked in the garden of her partner’s parent’s home.
VIDEO: Tour of Our Tiny Home in the Scottish Highlands
VIDEO: Tiny home FAQ – cost, toilet, land & lifestyle
- Hippy Highland Living website
- Happy Highland Living on Instagram
- Happy Highland Living YouTube channel
- Family’s Three-Bedroom DIY Tiny Home w/ Catio
- Daisy: Allyson’s DIY Tiny House Built in Her 60s
- DIY Toy Hauler Turned Into Vintage Tiny House
Our big thanks to Molly for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her 400-sq.-ft. Tiny House in a Texas Community - July 6, 2022
- Family with Four Boys Living in a 40-ft. School Bus Conversion - July 6, 2022
- Limited 24-ft. Kootenay Designer Tiny House by Tru Form Tiny - July 5, 2022