This is the story of how a 65-year-old woman decided to build her own DIY tiny home on wheels using reclaimed materials.
It took her two years to build it herself almost all by herself. That’s pretty awesome, isn’t it? She also raised the money to do it herself.
Vera Struck built her tiny home on an 18′ trailer. When you go inside, you’ll find a sleeping loft, living area, bathroom, kitchen, closet, and more. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
65-Year-Old Woman Builds her own DIY Tiny Home
Learn more: http://silverbullettinyhouse.com/
- Deek’s upcoming Hands-On Workshop!
- Vera’s Tiny House Workshop Saturday, November 14th
- Deek’s new book Micro Shelters
You can share this inspiring tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020