Here’s a fun and inexpensive DIY tiny home in Maine that could be yours! The cozy space features a U-shaped dining area on one end and a twin bed (with plenty of storage underneath) on the other end. A galley kitchen and built-in shelving fill the middle space.
For only $19K (price negotiable), this is one of the least expensive tinies on the market right now. Because it’s built for Maine winters, this home has more insulation than many you’ll find! You can buy it on Facebook Marketplace.
- Affordable DIY Tiny Home in Maine for Sale: Only $19K!
- Well-insulated for Maine Winters with Heaters and Amenities.
- Cozy, Rustic Interior with Clever Storage Solutions.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
DIY Pre-Owned THOW Built For Cold Weather
I love the use of pallets to create a beautiful dining space.
The wide pine flooring gives everything a lovely rustic feel.
Built-in shelves on the wall provide lots of storage.
There’s a compact galley kitchen with a mini fridge.
A twin bed takes up the back of the THOW.
There’s plenty of space under the bed for storage.
Rope lights around the ceiling offer ambient lighting.
Here’s the water pump.
There’s a separate little freezer for ice cream.
A funky little rustic sink. Great ingenuity.
- This could be a great camp, art studio, or full time living situation.
- Has been lived in for over two years, even through winter!
- Extremely well-insulated and comes with a heater. Great low cost living situation.
- Roof has 2″ sealed foam with additional insulation blown in under the roof
- Walls 2″ sealed foam
- Floor 4″ sealed foam
- Metal roofing
- 27gal H2O tank with pump
- Full bed, extension is removable to create a twin
- Double insulated windows
- Plenty of storage
- Induction burner, sink, fridge
- Full table with bench all around(table is also easily removable)
- Cord for power with 4 gang interior outlet. Comes with four inside extension chords.
- Led lighting
- Full mattress
- 150 square feet
- A few of these photos were taken before painting the interior
- Asking 19500$ negotiable. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to take a look!
- Located in Arundel Maine
- Will need to be towed!
- Skyframe A-Frame in the Woods of Maine
- This Tiny A-frame is Built 32-ft. in the Air!
- 36ft Tiny Home with Walk-Up Loft & First Floor Flex Room
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023