This awesome family spent two years building their DIY tiny home from the trailer-up, and the end result is a gorgeous family-centric home which they have parked in a great tiny house community in Texas.
And there are no bunk beds for these kids! Each one has their own rooms with amazing murals painted by their mom and plenty of space for toys and treasures. Oh, and the cat even has a “catio” where she can go outdoors without the risk of getting lost or hurt. Pretty cool!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family THOW in Texas Tiny House Village
The kids have woven “walls” to allow airflow.
A table worked better for their lifestyle than a couch.
Master bedroom with plenty of head room.
VIDEO: Family living in diy fifth wheel in a Tiny Home Community
- Family lived in small house/shed while buildling THOW
- Took 2 years to build the THOW
- Total cost was around $45-50K
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with standing room
- Bathroom with tub
- Kids rooms have murals and decopauged floors
- Parked at Tiny House Village: $600 a month for parking and utilities
- Family of 3 Paid off $200K in Debt Living in 5th Wheel!
- Texas Family of Four Talk Living Tiny
- Family of 4 Trade House for RV Life
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022
- 24-foot Little Rock Tiny House w/ a Lift Bed for $30,000 - December 2, 2022