They weren’t looking for an ambulance when they decided to transition from backpacking to vanlife, but it’s what popped up in their budget — and they made it into an awesome home for two digital nomads.
Because of the extra width (compared to a Sprinter), they were able to comfortably fit a stationary full-sized bed. Raychel has no problems standing in the van, but with a 5’8″ clearance, Nick has to crouch a bit. They both agree their tiny sink is the worst part of the build. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Married Couple Go From Backpackers to Vanlifers
They kept the exterior quite simple.
The inside has a cozy cottage vibe.
They have lots of baskets for storage around the ambulance.
VIDEO: $12k DIY Retired Ambulance
- Follow them on Instagram
- Follow them on TikTok
- Subscribe to their YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- From Children’s Ambulance to his Tiny Home
- 1997 E450 4×4 Diesel Ambulance Conversion With A Shower!
- Former Paramedic Firefighter in his Overlandbulance
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika of Tiny Home Tours/Youtube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Ambulance Campers | Ambulance Conversions | Conversions | Vehicles
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
- They Went From Homeowners to Van Life - March 19, 2023
nicely done- unfortunately at about 6 mpg, it may be getting pretty costly to travel.
great for stationary use though………