This is a great option for a one-floor cottage that comes in at just under 500 square feet. The Juno Model, by Atlas Cottage Homes, is constructed in-factory to Florida building codes and then delivered and secured on a foundation on-site.
It features a spacious living room with an adjacent kitchen, a full bathroom, space for a stacked washer and dryer, and then a large downstairs bedroom. This one for sale on Facebook shows the bedroom with a Murphy bed to maximize space. What do you think?
Don’t miss other beautiful small houses, join our FREE Small House Newsletter for more like this!
Florida Builder with 500 Sq. Ft. Foundation Homes
This one has a beautiful sage and cream exterior.
The French doors open into the kitchen.
There’s also another entrance in the living room.
There’s room for a large fridge and oven.
Hallway to the bedroom.
Here’s the full bathroom.
Nice storage for linens.
Washer and dryer hook ups.
Murphy bed open in the bedroom.
There’s a closet as well.
Murphy bed closed.
- Built to Florida Building Code
- Just over 500 square feet
- Eligible for a conventional bank loan
- Factory-built and affixed permanently on a foundation
- 12’ x 38’ floorplan with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen & living area
- 1.5 ton dual zone ductless air conditioning system
- tankless water heater & garbage disposal
- insulated walls (open cell R-14), ceiling (open cell R-20) & flooring (closed cell R-13)
- sculpted shingles on a 2:12 pitch roof
- fiber cement siding on exterior with a two tone paint scheme
- smart technology with 3 smart switched & 8 outlets with USB charging ports
- marble countertop in kitchen with beadboard backsplash
- vinyl flooring throughout house
- 480 sq. ft. Small Home on Foundation Memphis, Tennessee
- Kristen’s Debt-Free Tiny House on a Foundation in Alaska
- They Built A 400-square-foot ADU Cottage In Seattle, Moved In, And Rented Out Their BIG House!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses