Big thanks to Dwayne for sharing these awesome 480 square foot homes that were built in the community of Orange Mound in Memphis, Tennessee. According to Wikipedia, this community was the first in the United States to be built by and for African Americans.
The homes have the same layout, but different elevations, and both sold for $55,000 (so affordable!). These one-bedroom, one-bathroom homes are new construction and show that small/tiny houses can be built on foundations!
What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
$55,000 Foundation Tiny Homes in Tennessee
Clean lines inside the dining area.
Simple one-bedroom with no loft!
Bathroom has a tub and shower.
Living room with Cathedral ceilings.
Here’s the second house.
There is a little storage loft area.
Space for a sectional sofa
First floor bedroom.
Space in the entryway.
And here’s the kitchen!
- 480 square feet
- Orange Mound, Memphis TN
- One bedroom
- One bath
- Living room with vaulted ceiling
- Laundry setup for full washer and dryer
- 2 ton all electric HVAC system
- Kitchen with a double sink
- Space for a full range
- Full size refrigerator
- Both homes sold for $55,000.
- The Cottage At Hidden Springs in Bentonville, Arkansas: 400-sq.-ft. Tiny House w/ One-Bedroom, One-Bath
- The Homestead: 400 Sq. Ft. Home by Utopian Villas
- 400-sq.-ft. Park Model Tiny Home Built Like A Cabin
Our big thanks to Dwayne for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing Rustic Box Truck Conversion For Sale! - February 24, 2021
- Web Developer & Family in Their 2007 Duramax Diesel 6.6 LMN Chevy Short Bus - February 24, 2021
- Off Grid Tiny House on 30 Acres in NM - February 23, 2021