This is the Escape Classic Park Model. It’s a 400-sq.-ft. park model home that looks and feels like a beautiful cabin.
Don’t miss other beautiful tiny homes and stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
400-sq.-ft. CLASSIC Park Model That’s Built Like A Cabin
Canoe Bay® hotel is a 300-acre country estate with three private, spring-fed lakes, located in northwestern Wisconsin, off of U.S. Hwy. 53, just outside the town of Chetek.
- Escape Classic from ESCAPE – Learn about ordering one / quote yours
- Stay in an Escape Classic at Canoe Bay (Wisconsin)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans - October 21, 2021
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021