This is the Canoe Bay Escape Tiny House Village in Wisconsin.
It’s a village of vacation tiny homes in Northern Wisconsin on 100+ acres of beautiful forests with lakes and wetlands.
Don’t miss other announcements like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Canoe Bay ESCAPE Tiny House Village
- Vacation Tiny Home Village in the Midwest
- Over 100 Acres!
- Multiple lakes
- Site costs vary depending on location
- First phase of village already has multiple units
Video Tour of Canoe Bay Escape Village
Learn more using the links below! Thanks!
Also… Coming soon, an ESCAPE Village in Tampa Bay! Stay tuned…
Our big thanks to Dan for sharing!🙏
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020