This is the Cottage at Hidden Springs in Bentonville, Arkansas shared with us thanks to Matt Trimble.
It was built by myself and the company I work for, Mac Residential Services. This was the company’s first tiny house and I’m proud of how it came out. I was most happy that we got a full-sized bedroom and bathroom into it.
Don’t miss other tiny homes kind of like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Cottage At Hidden Springs (Bentonville)
When you walk inside, you’ve got your dining nook right to your left. There’s even wine storage and a coffee area, too. Not bad for 400-sq.-ft.!
This tiny house has it all, and it has it all on one level too.
A really cozy, comfortable, and classic living area that makes you feel right at home.
The kitchen is compact but fully functional.
From here you can easily access the bedroom and bathroom.
It’s a full-size bathroom like in any ordinary home these days.
The bedroom features a closet. It’s perfect!
Heading back towards the entry…
So what did you think?
Outside there’s even a spot to work on your bicycle since you are near world-class biking trails, this can be super-handy!
A classic and beautiful 400-sq.-ft. cabin with one bedroom and one bathroom. It’s a vacation rental, too, by the way in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Tiny House/Cottage Description for The Cottage at Hidden Springs in Bentonville, Arkansas
The Cottage at Hidden Springs is located in Bentonville, Arkansas, right next to world-class bike trails and just minute from Crystal Bridges Art Gallery. It was built by myself and the company I work for, Mac Residential Services. This was the company’s first tiny house and I’m proud of how it came out. I was most happy that we got a full-sized bedroom and bathroom into it. We used high-quality materials which makes for a sturdy house that will last forever. It’s a very spacious 400 sq ft. Bentonville, Arkansas is growing rapidly and having problems providing affordable housing; I hope seeing how luxurious a tiny home can be will inspire the city to loosen its restrictions.
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- The Cottage at Hidden Springs
- Near biking trails (great vacation spot for cyclists, mountain bikers)
- Near Crystal Bridges Art Gallery
- Full-sized bedroom
- Full-sized bathroom
- Sleeps three (sofa turns into a comfy queen bed)
- Steps from Slaughter Pen mountain bike trails
- Less than one mile from Razorback Greenway
- Built by Matt Trimble and Mac Residential Services
- Book a stay in it right here via Lisa & Mark on Airbnb.
Our big thanks to Matt Trimble for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021