While there’s certainly nothing wrong with gutting something like an ambulance and transforming the bare bones into a cozy house, the way Keith made a liveable space while using most of the original hardware/furnishings of the vehicle is impressive.
He wanted to pay homage to the first responders and children who used the ambulance before him. He even left up the adorable Sesame Street stickers they had used to decorate it. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Converted this Ambulance into his Tiny Home while keeping most of the Original Features
He replaced the passenger chairs with a fridge and sink.
The exterior still has the original ambulance feel as well.
VIDEO: DIY Ambulance Camper Conversion
- Jake’s Japanese Ambulance Bus Conversion w/ Fold-Down Stage
- 1997 E450 4×4 Diesel Ambulance Conversion With A Shower!
- Former Paramedic Firefighter in his Overlandbulance
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika of Tiny Home Tours/Youtube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wanderlust THOW (w/ Land) Available Now! - December 8, 2023
- They Got Their Home in a “Tiny House Battle”! - December 8, 2023
- Beautiful Ready-Made Jojo Bean 24′ Movable Roots Tiny Home - December 7, 2023