When the housing market started exploding, Nikki and Lindsay saw it as the perfect time to sell their 3-bedroom home and purchase a fifth wheel RV so they could travel the country with their two sons.
Originally the RV was fairly outdated, with bulky (and heavy) furniture. But they added paint, wallpaper and new furniture and really made a perfect, homey space — complete with a coffee bar for their favorite drink. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family’s Full-Time Travel And Homeschooling in their RV Tiny Home
They added new furniture to open the space up.
They hope the kids will spend more time outside because of this lifestyle
VIDEO: Family Living Full Time in Their Beautifully Renovated 5th Wheel
- Family’s RV Reno & Colorado Home Base/Airbnb: Dekker Trekkers
- Family of Four Living Tiny in an RV
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022