Earlier we shared Jasper’s awesome box truck conversion that he lived in on and off for about four years. At the start of 2022, he made a major life shift and purchased a fifth wheel (brand new!) which he is living in with his girlfriend, two dogs, and soon-to-be baby!
Even though their fifth wheel is obviously mobile, the couple is putting down roots on Vancouver Island and staying put for now. He is a super cool content creator and I think you’ll enjoy checking out his new digs.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family’s New 40-ft. Fifth Wheel RV
Look at that gorgeous view outside!
What a beautiful life!
VIDEO: First Day in my 2022 Keystone 40 ft. Fifth Wheel
VIDEO: FREEDOM BABY – We’re Pregnant!
- Lived in a Box Truck conversion for almost 4 years
- Traveled North America
- Has two dogs
- Purchased a brand new fifth wheel in Jan 2022
- Now expecting a baby with partner
- Parked on West Coast on Vancouver Island
- Military Couple’s 400-sq.-ft. RV-Cottage
- Renovated 5th Wheel RV Turned Tiny Cottage On Wheels
- Family’s RV Reno & Colorado Home Base/Airbnb: Dekker Trekkers
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Interviews | Couple Tiny House Living
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- BOHO XLS PLUS All-Electric Tiny House With Separate Ground Floor Bedroom - March 27, 2023
- Shacky in the Forest: Modern Tiny House in Australia - March 27, 2023
- Flight Attendant’s Budget DIY Van Conversion - March 26, 2023
Happy you have found your dream location and way of life with your new partner –however– political comments aren’t why I follow these groups, far too many political intrusions on everything already, sometimes entertainment and info is enough and the respite is welcome, at least for me. Best of luck with your new life and family
While not maybe deemed as appropriate for Tiny Homes — I found this a very interesting take on what folks will do to express their values & enjoy their freedom while they can. I wish this couple and their baby-to-come only the best of everything. I would be interested in following their venture. Quite unusual content but very, very compelling in my view!!