Not only does living in an RV provide this family with the chance to see the country and explore with their adorable son, Aiden, it has given them the freedom to pay off $200,000 in debt in just 18 months! That’s astounding!
They chose a spacious 5th wheel for their adventure that is packed with tons of luxuries including a pantry, stacked washer & dryer, king-size bed and residential-size appliances. Aiden has his own room and a cool extra-large loft for sleepovers, and so far he loves learning on the road. What a great family!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Pantry, Fireplace, Washer&Dryer in this Fifth Wheel RV
The kitchen has a large oven and plenty of counter space.
There’s an outdoor kitchen and tons of storage under the RV.
VIDEO: Family of 3 in Spacious RV — Debt Free & Intentional Living
- Family’s RV Reno & Colorado Home Base/Airbnb: Dekker Trekkers
- Family of Four Living Tiny in an RV
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- 574 Sq. Ft. Mobile Home w/ Lot For Sale: Under $40K - February 3, 2023