This family spent three years seeking a diagnosis for their oldest daughter’s illness, and another two years trying treatments for her. When she finally got the all-clear, the parents realized the go-go-go of modern suburban life was so empty. They decided to buy a camper just to spend one month traveling — but once they tasted the alternative life, they couldn’t go back.
They upgraded their camper after a while to this 37-foot fifth wheel which provides a bunk room for the kids, a spacious bathroom, and kitchen with full-size appliances. For now, the family has no plans of ever settling down again!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Fifth Wheel Living for Family of Five
They have a spacious kitchen for family meals.
There’s a bunk room for the three kids.
VIDEO: Family of 5 in 37 ft. Gooseneck RV
- Retired in an Overlander RV After Losing his Wife
- Parents and Four Kids Life in an RV
- Retired Military Family Moves Into an RV Full-Time
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sleek, Professional Ford Transit Van w Shower Room - August 8, 2022
- Paralympian’s Ultra-Accessible Ford Transit Van Life - August 8, 2022
- Louise Van Conversion: Zen Camper Van with a Shower - August 6, 2022