This family had been living in Zanzabar before COVID-19 sent them back to the United States. The family quickly fell into “typical” middle-class American life but were unsatisfied. Eventually, they decided to take a family trip, but when they found their awesome Class A RV, they ended up renovating it and traveling full-time.
Wait until you see how they hid a deep freezer underneath their family table and managed to create four custom bunks for their children, ages 2 to 8 years old. They plan to keep up the lifestyle as long as it works for their kids.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Musicians and Their Kids Traveling the Country
They have a nice, big couch that turns into another bed.
There’s oodles of storage underneath the RV.
VIDEO: Family’s Class A RV Renovation
- Family was living in Zanzabar
- The pandemic brought them back to US in a rush
- Got used to “typical” American life again
- Wanted to go on a trip
- Ended up forever traveling!
- Four kids’ bunks
- Couch turns into extra bed
- Secret freezer/fridge under table
- Tons of exterior under-RV storage
- Bought an awesome camp grill for outdoor cooking
- Chasing sunshine
- 40’ Class A
- The Bibia Bus: DIY Short Bus Conversion w/ Shower
- From High Maintenance to Minimalism: Short Bus Life
- Short School Bus With Raised Roof
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022