This is a short school bus with a raised roof for sale. It’s listed over at the Conversion Trader for $31,000 out of Bend, Oregon which means one could go pick it up and be able to visit The Last Blockbuster while there.
Anyway, back to the school bus – it has a gas engine with 200,000 miles on it and you can learn more about it below. What do you think of this conversion?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny houses for sale kind of like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Raised Roof Short School Bus Conversion For Sale in Oregon
This cozy cottage is built right into a 2008 Chevy school bus.
Do you like the custom circle window?
There is a 12-inch roof raise on this bus. This makes a big difference when inside. 🙂
Large copper sink in the kitchen.
Easy access to and from the cockpit.
- 2008 Chevy School Bus
- Gasoline engine
- White exterior
- 12-inch roof raise
- 21-ft. long
- 7-ft. floor-to-ceiling
- 200,000+ miles
- 450w solar panels
- Memory foam queen bed
- Copper sink
- Butcher board countertop
- Custom roof rack with deck
- Custom rear circle window
- Custom neon ‘Sunny’ sign
- 10-15 MPG
- Bend, OR
- Jeremy & Norm: Photographer and His Dog and Their Buslife (w/ Raised-Roof Skoolie!)
- Raising the Roof in Their Skoolie: Financial Independence Journey
- Retired Couple’s Residential-Quality School Bus Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023