Emily fell in love with tiny homes after reading a book by Deek Diedricksen, but it took going to a tiny house festival with her husband, Dan, to get him on board. After that, they spent a week camping to see if they could do it, and decided tiny living was for them!
That’s when they built out their amazing 50 square foot vardo, which holds absolutely everything the couple owns. It includes a composting toilet (made from her old hope chest!), an induction cooktop, and a residential ac to keep things comfortable.
This is such a lovely couple, which you’ll see from the video from Tiny Home Tours.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Empty Nesters Make a Home in their Micro THOW!
Their rustic vardo is too cute!
Here’s the lovely couple.
VIDEO: Retiring Into A Micro Tiny House
- Vardo-Style 26ft Pioneer Tiny House for Ella
- The French Vardo Tiny House: Built for Glamping
- 50-sq.-ft. Curvy Roof Micro Cottage with a Bathroom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sleek, Professional Ford Transit Van w Shower Room - August 8, 2022
- Paralympian’s Ultra-Accessible Ford Transit Van Life - August 8, 2022
- Louise Van Conversion: Zen Camper Van with a Shower - August 6, 2022