This family has been living tiny now since 2019, first in a 40-foot RV and now in a 27-foot Airstream. They purchased the Airstream from a client for a price they couldn’t refuse. It was totally gutted which allowed the family to create a tiny house that perfectly met the needs of their family.
They have an epic coffee station, full twin-sized bunks for the kids, and a full queen bed that doubles as the couch in the main part of the house. There’s also a nice bathroom with a composting toilet and shower. Let us know your favorite part.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
They Downsized into this 27 Ft. 2001 Airstream
The entire Airstream was gutted when they bought it.
There’s more storage in this Airstream than in their 40 ft. RV they had before.
Their queen bed doubles as the couch.
VIDEO: Family’s Renovated Airstream – Fully Custom Build
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to the family on YouTube
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Touring the U.S. with their 1965 Airstream Globetrotter
- Couple Transforms A Vintage Airstream into Gorgeous Tiny Home
- From Backpacking and Van Life to an Airstream Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Airstream | DIY | Interviews | RV Living | Family Tiny House Living
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Vacation Skoolie w/ Epic Tiled Bathroom - June 4, 2023
- Stunning 2023 Tiny House For Sale: NOAH Certified - June 4, 2023
- Their $30K Bus Conversion with a Large Kitchen - June 3, 2023
I am wondering how couples find alone and private time with children in the same space.