Val and Josh left Portland and moved into a home, hoping to get closer to nature — but they discovered they spent even less time outdoors than before! So they started travelling in a renovated 5th wheel.
Soon they realized it was too big and bulky for the amount of travel they wanted to do, so they sold the 5th wheel and bought a 2014 Airstream, which they turned into their house on wheels. After decking it out with an amazing solar system, they were able to renovate the interior to match their style and needed functionality.
Jenna over at Tiny House Giant Journey did a great video interview with the awesome couple, which you can watch at the end of the post.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Living and Working on the Road in their Airstream!
They have three cats with them on the road.
They spent about $3k renovating the interior.
This used to be a queen bunk bed, but now it’s a lounge spot for the cats.
They left the top bunk for cats and to make a standing desk.
The bathroom is tiny, but functional.
VIDEO: Beautiful AIRSTREAM RENOVATION is Couple’s Full Time Home
- 1976 Vintage Airstream w/ Covered Pavilion
- Tiny Shiny Home: Family of 6’s Full-Time Airstream Life
- Sleek and Shiny Airstream Glamping Getaway for Four, CA
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Couple’s Ala Köl Tiny House, Designed For Full-Time Living - April 19, 2021
- Cessna Aircraft and Tiny House Vacation in France - April 18, 2021
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021