Matt and Amanda met at Burning Man and soon after backpacked through South America together. After that experience, they decided to van-life it together for a few years before sharing a house with Amanda’s sister. But when 2020 came, they decided it was time to travel again — this time in a more luxurious rig.
They chose and renovated a gorgeous Airstream which they can now work from remotely as they continue traveling. It has lots of seating, they’ve added good standing-and-sitting office spaces, and all the luxury they wanted in a home on wheels. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
These Digital Nomads Travel in Their Airstream
I love an awning! It really expands the living space.
They made it fit their personalities inside.
VIDEO: Renovated Airstream – Digital Nomads
- The couple met at Burning Man
- Went backpacking through South America
- Lived in a vehicle for years
- During COVID, found and renovated their Airstream
- Lots of seating
- Cool wallpaper
- Large basin sink for dishes
- Revitalized Airstream on an Organic Farm
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life
- 1976 Vintage Airstream w/ Covered Pavilion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023