DrAntonika was no stranger to tiny living when the opportunity to buy this home with her parents presented itself. Working as a healer/naturopath on yachts meant that she was often living out of a couple of suitcases in a small room. But when she and her traveling parents needed a place to ride out lockdowns, a tiny home in this Texas community seemed like a great option.
She and her parents split time between work and being home in this beautiful 399 sq. ft. tiny house that has a huge kitchen, removable deck, and downstairs bedroom. She can grow herbs out on her porch and has space for her air fryer and smoothie maker. What do you think of this tiny house and community?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Wellness, Community, and Park Model Living in Texas
The large living room is perfect when guests visit.
The family-sized kitchen has beautiful shelving.
VIDEO: 400 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home Offers Community
- Gamer’s Park Model Tiny Home in Austin
- Her Retirement Park Model Tiny House with a Crafting Room
- 22-ft. Aging In Place Modern Tiny Home by Tru Form Tiny
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Paralympian’s Ultra-Accessible Ford Transit Van Life - August 8, 2022
- Louise Van Conversion: Zen Camper Van with a Shower - August 6, 2022
- Sarge the Simple Beauty Short Bus Conversion - August 6, 2022