This is a 4×4, 2020 Ford Transit 3500 camper with a lift-bed.
It’s listed for $87,000 out of Orange, Virginia. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Ford Transit 3500 Conversion with Lift-Bed and Kitchenette
The kitchen in the van has a microwave, magnetic knife storage, sink, and stove.
There’s a nice sink cover so you can have more counter space.
The lift-bed in the van adjusts up and down so you can have more space in the garage when needed.
When it’s time for sleep, you can lower it as much as possible.
What do you think of this van conversion?
- 2020 Ford Transit 3500 AWD
- Adjustable lift bed
- Under-bed garage
- 42,000 miles
- Keyless entry
- Remote start
- 400ah Renogy lithium batteries
- 2000w Renogy inverter charger
- 50A Renogy DC to DC charger with MPPT
- 200w Renogy solar panels on the roof
- Up to 200w aux solar input
- Shore power plug
- 25 gallons of fresh water
- 5-gallon auxiliary water
- Bosch 2 gallon electric water heater
- Filterete drinking water filter
- Evershower recirculating shower
- Hot and cold shower connection
- Remote drain grey tank
- Dometic CFX75 12v fridge and freezer
- Stainless steel sink
- Coffee pot
- Magnetic knife block
- Induction cooktop
- Ponderosa pine live edge table
- Laugun table mount
- Custom adjustable bed
- LED ceiling with zones
- 24″ boat hatch with bug screen
- Located in Orange, Virginia
- Her Van Life With A Shower And Lift Bed
- Family’s Van Conversion with Basketball Hoop!
- This Family Has Been Living on the Road for 7 Years! #VanLife
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Conversions | Motorhomes | Builders | Tiny Houses For Sale | Van Builders | Van Conversions | Van Conversions For Sale | Van Dwelling | Van Life | Vans | Vehicles
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
$87k for that. YNoneyaou’re joking, right?
Nope, that’s what the listing states…
But some fool will pay for it… probably in more ways than one.
I have always been a friend of lift up beds at small spaces. Unlikely Murphy beds they are always ready and don’t need any limited floor space. However, this conversion lacks a bathroom which is a must have for me although I understand that you have to go for a longer wheelbase because the narrow vans today allow sleeping across driving direction for short guys only.
It lacks a dedicated space for the bathroom but it actually has a shower system, you just set up the shower when you need to use it and put it away when done, and you can just bring a porta potti to complete that functionality…
I’m with Michael on this, the lack of any sort of toilet is a dealbreaker.
It’s only lacking if you don’t bring one. Porta Potties are portable and self contained, among other options… While it wouldn’t get in the way of storing gear for whatever adventuring you may want to do, which is the purpose of all that storage/garage space below the bed. So you can store bikes and other equipment…
A dedicated bathroom space would mean the bed would have to be at least half the size and you would lose most of that storage space…