Six months ago, Shannon hit the road in her professionally-converted Promaster with her dog, Gracie. As an interior designer, Shannon was able to use all the latest technologies to create a 3D digital version of her dream build. She then passed it over to a professional van company who made all her dreams come true.
But what’s great is that she used her experience in interior design and in designing her own van to get a job with another professional van conversion company as their designer! So now she has work on the road and gets to help others enjoy her lifestyle. Enjoy the full tour of her van with Tiny Home Tours below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Shannon’s Van Conversion w/ Elevator Bed & Bathroom
Personally I would *need* an awning for my van to feel complete.
By far the best lounge area I’ve ever seen in a van!
VIDEO: Solo Female Vanlife – Promaster Van
- Tall ProMaster Van Build With A Power Lift Bed by Mile High Vans
- This Sprinter Van Conversion has a Shower and Guest-Bed!
- Cargo Van With Indoor Shower by Perry Vans
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023
- $50,000 Tiny Home with Tall Loft - January 27, 2023