With this van conversion, you won’t have to worry about the troubles that come with a used or older vehicle — this is a nearly-new Ram Promaster that has been transformed into a gorgeous tiny house on wheels. It only has 4,000 miles on it.
It features wool insulation, beautiful paneled ceilings, custom cabinetry and a fully-operational solar set-up. It’s in Boone, North Carolina for $85,000. You can purchase it via Van Life Trader here.
Don’t miss other interesting updates and tiny house plans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Your Nearly-New Van Home! Ram Promaster 2500
Butcher block counter tops look great.
Electrical system set up below the bed.
Nice and deep stainless steel sink.
Storage under the bench seating.
Fan installed to help with airflow.
Custom cabinets above the bed.
Long and wide drawer under the kitchen.
- 200Ah Victron lihium battery bank
- 2000 watt Victron inverter charger
- 30 amp Victron Orion B2B charger
- 30 amp Victron Smartsolar solar charge controller
- 305 watt PV panel
- 30 amp shore inlet
- Norcold fridge
- Stainless sink
- Webasto 2000STC heater w/ thermostat
- 20 gallon fresh water tank
- CRL sliding door window
- Satin coated pine T&G paneling
- Wool insulation
- Custom cabinetry made in house
- Tons of drawers and storage
- 60″ luggage slide out in garage
- Seating bench w/ lagun table
- full length overhead cabinets
- LED recessed lighting on dimmer switch
- LED toe kick lighting on dimmer switch
- Maxxair 6401K vent fan
- Aluminum bed frame w/ wall recesses, 77″ mattress length
- Mattress included
- We are located in Boone, NC
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion - February 4, 2023
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023