This is a yellow submarine turned into a tiny house vacation.
It’s located in Marton, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand. The submarine is literally set up as a cabin in the woods. And you can rent it on Airbnb. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Yellow Submarine Tiny House in New Zealand
Inside the Yellow Submarine, it’s sort of like a little cabin.
There’s even a kitchenette.
A bedroom with bunk beds.
A closer view.
There’s a bathroom here too.
No cell phone service in here, by the way, because it’s a submarine.
All aboard the Yellow Submarine!
Coffee and fresh air. 🙂
This yellow submarine is now a cabin in the woods!
Video Tour with Living Big In A Tiny House
- Stay Here: Yellow Submarine Tiny House in New Zealand on Airbnb
- Little Yellow Submarine on Living Big In A Tiny House/YouTube
- Marine & Navy Vet’s Catamaran Life w/ Trampoline!
- From Narrow Boat to Caravan: Emily & Cameron’s Alternative Tiny Lifestyle
- One Couple’s 7 Years Living on a Narrowboat in Derbyshire, England!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023