This is one very incredible tiny house with even more amazing views in Akara, South Island, New Zealand. It’s a studio-style tiny home with a double-size bed, kitchenette, bathroom, and outdoor area.
The double-size bed converts into your couch during the day. Outside there’s a deck with outdoor furniture, a barbecue grill, and a hot tub. I’m afraid if I ever go to a place like this, I may never come back. This one is available to book as a vacation rental on Glamping Hub (see below).
Don’t miss other super awesome tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter with more!
Tiny House with Incredible Views in Akaroa, South Island, New Zealand
This remote tiny house is located in Akaroa, South Island, New Zealand, and can accommodate two guests. The studio-style tiny house boasts a cozy double-size bed. In the bathroom, there is a toilet, a sink, and a shower. Linens and towels are provided.
More Tiny Homes Like This To Look At…
- Governor’s Island Tiny House
- Vintage Flat-Bed Truck to Motorhome Conversion Vacation in Portugal
- Incredible Gold Coast Tree Cabin in Queensland
Our big thanks to Jessica Armstrong for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Heirloom-X Tiny House With Split Bathroom - July 9, 2020
- The eXpanse 300-sq.-ft. Tiny House with Real Bedroom - July 9, 2020
- Dual Loft Theater Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom (For Sale) - July 8, 2020