The exterior has board and batten siding with a dark coat of paint. When you step inside, it’s totally opposite with bright white walls and a wonderful interior. This model can sleep up to six people. Please take the full tour below and let us know what you think in the comments. Thanks!
Don’t miss other super cool tiny homes kind of like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Beautiful Pohutukawa Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny House Builders Ltd in Katikati, New Zealand
Images © Tiny House Builders Ltd
It’s a contemporary designed tiny house.
The design includes DOUBLE lofts…
Isn’t it super-cool how the entry to the loft is designed and built? Makes it feel like a real bedroom! Cozy and private…!
The kitchen is compact but feature-rich.
Dish drawer, oven/microwave, hob…
Drawers and pantry.
There’s a dining area.
Lots of windows.
Beautiful little backsplash.
Range hood, sink, fridge/freezer, overhead and under bench cupboards.
This mezzanine/loft has standing height platform and easy access staircase with built-in storage.
How awesome is that?
To the other side, more storage, washer/dryer combo…
The bathroom features a full shower, vanity, toilet, and heated towel rail.
And look at all of this built-in storage!
Sometimes it feels as if these tiny homes have more storage than ordinary homes!
What a beautiful bathroom…
Who wouldn’t want to live in a tiny house like this?
This bathroom is so luxurious…
I really like the mirror light.
This is the heated towel rack. I didn’t even know those existed!
Fancy light switches?
Upscale door knobs and locks.
Here’s what the main loft looks like.
This is the one that is accessible via staircase.
The other loft, in this case, used as a little theater room or something.
And there’s still some open space, too!
What do you think of this tiny home?
It’s available with king, queen, double, or single bed configurations.
The company, Tiny House Builders in New Zealand, offers other models, too.
Measurements for the tiny house are 3m wide, 8m length, and 4.3m high, for a total of 32msq inside.
That’s 26′ length, 9.8′ wide, and 14′ high. and 344 sq. ft. inside.
This tiny house is a little bigger than average! Usually, they’re just 8’6″ wide and 12’6″ high.
But you can always find ways to build a little bigger. It’s possible, look into it!
This is a very nice, tiny house, and it sleeps up to six people!
Images © Tiny House Builders Ltd
- Sleeps up to six people
- Contemporary design/aesthetic
- Customizable to your liking
- Largest model from Tiny House Builders Ltd
- French door entry
- Two lofts (called mezzanines in New Zealand)
- One can be used for sleeping and the other as a TV/game lounge
- Full kitchen with dish washer, oven/microwave, range hood, sink, refrigerator, overhead and under bench cupboards, drawers, and pantry
- Dedicated dining area
- Large living area
- Storage space
- Washing machine cupboard and bench
- Bathroom with full shower, vanity, toilet, and heated towel rack
- Mono pitch roof to increase height in the lofts
- Black painted plywood cladding
- Corrugated roof
- Pohutukawa Tiny House Gallery
- Pohutukawa Information
- Tiny House Builders in NZ
- 3D Virtual Tour
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020