It offers about 425 sq. ft. of space inside and features a unique layout with three total lofts. Some other unique features include a custom storage staircase, quartz counters in the kitchen, custom cabinets throughout, and a bathroom with a large soaking tub, a standard flush toilet, and a washer/dryer combo. Take the complete tour below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Olivia 40-Foot Gooseneck Family Tiny House
Video of How the Custom Staircase Drawers Work
- 40ft long x 8.5ft wide
- Gooseneck trailer
- Approximately 425 sq. ft.
- Custom kitchen cabinetry with quartz counters
- Custom tiled backsplash
- Farmhouse sink
- Refrigerator with water/ice dispenser
- Propane stove with exhaust hood
- Propane on-demand water heater
- Large soaking tub
- Custom vanity
- Standard flush toilet
- Washer/dryer combo unit
- Upgraded siding
- 3 sleeping/storage lofts with built-in storage
- Custom hide-away storage staircase
- Electric split-unit heating / AC
- Starting at $95,000
Interested in Having the Tiny House Building Company build You a Tiny Home Like This One? Contact Them Using the Form Below!
Our big thanks to Jessica Coldwell of the Tiny House Building Company for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
More Like This: Explore our Real Estate Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021