The home features a split-level floor plan with three levels of living spaces. Your living area and kitchen are on one side, then you’ve got an elevated office loft with your washer and dryer nook on the other side with access to an awesome outdoor balcony.
Finally, you’ll find your your cozy bedroom and bathroom tucked-in downstairs which is partially sunk to achieve more overall ceiling height while meeting a height restriction code of 19 feet. I could see myself living in a small home like this forever! How about you?
760 Sq. Ft. Laneway Small House by Lanefab Design/Build in Vancouver
- 760 sq. ft. (70.6 m2)
- Corrugated steel cladding
- Black window frames
- Hibiscus yellow trim
- Beautiful patio
- Above-ground rainwater collection system
- The structure is partially sunk to achieve more ceiling height while meeting a height restriction code of 19 feet
- Split-level design
- Upstairs laundry nook
- Built-in bedroom drawers
- Extra storage in crawl space hidden beneath living room
- Table on casters that sits 8-10 people in the kitchen
- Beautiful upstairs office/nook
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- RE/MAX Tiny House to Help Tiny Tots - July 14, 2018
- Civil War Theme Tiny House with a Piano Bed - July 14, 2018
- RE/MAX Collaborates with Henry Ford College to Build “Tiny Home for Tiny Tots” - July 14, 2018