There’s no denying that vans are just about as tiny as tiny living comes, but Sam & Kelly included the major comfort of a shower and toilet into their van design. For Kelly, it was a must-have when they moved in after 10 months of converting their Sprinter into a home — but now? She says she could probably do without it!
She and Sam were working long hours at desk jobs in California, and could have kept working for years and still not have been able to afford real estate in the CA housing market. When the pandemic hit and they decided on #vanlife, they had no experience with it and were taking a big risk! But now they love it and are headed down to Mexico this week to travel there.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their High-Top Sprinter Conversion (w/ two dogs!)
That little bench actually becomes a guest bed.
This is their dog, and they also have a foster dog.
VIDEO: DIY Extended High Roof Sprinter Conversion
- Her Van Life With A Shower And Lift Bed
- They Fit Twin Hammocks, Shower, Toilet & Piano in this Van
- Couple’s ProMaster 3500 Van Conversion With Shower And Toilet
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022