Lefty is a thyroid cancer survivor on the trip of his life visiting all the national parks! He rock climbs, bikes, and camps out in each park until he’s seen it all, and then he moves on to the next location. When he’s done with all the physical exertion of his day, he crawls into his super comfy fixed bed and calls it a night.
He has a cool outdoor shower set-up and a composting toilet box that doubles as his swivel chair footrest. But one of his special upgrades to the Ram ProMaster was the custom bug netting that he installed. While it’s not cheap, he said it’s one of the better investments he made for van life. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Musician Hitting All the National Parks
Oh, and he’s a big Alabama fan.
The special guitar space was actually an after-thought!
VIDEO: High Top DIY Ram Promaster
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife
- Fortvine: Traveling Musicians, Cat & Dog Enjoying VanLife
- His School Bus Has A Rooftop Putting Green
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022