Katelyn and Katie owned a 3-bedroom home and two cars, but decided it was time to simplify! The couple and their daughter had an RV renovated by Our Lively Tribe RV Renovations, moved in and then started traveling to National Parks.
The home has a super cool kids’ room, extra comfy couch-bed for snuggles, and then they rearranged the main bedroom layout by turning the bed sideways! They are expecting another baby this spring and then will be off traveling again.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Country-Chic RV Conversion for Family
They tend to settle down for a month at a time and then move again.
This is their daughter’s awesome space.
VIDEO: Beautifully Renovated RV for a Family of 3
- Family’s RV Reno & Colorado Home Base/Airbnb: Dekker Trekkers
- Family of Four Living Tiny in an RV
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny HousesI
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022