When Chuck mentioned the idea of traveling the country in their renovated RV, Shannon was having none of it. But two weeks later, she fell down the Skoolie YouTube rabbit hole and was completely on board. They ended up selling their home, almost all their stuff, and purchasing their Class A RV completely debt-free!
Their debt-free lifestyle has allowed them to experiment with different online income streams and not work traditional jobs while they explore. They overhauled their RV with a lot of white paint, took out upper cabinets that were in the way, and replaced the couch. What do you think?
Don’t miss other stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Debt-Free Family in Their Renovated Class A Motorhome
Bump-outs provide extra space inside once parked.
They painted almost everything white to open up the space.
VIDEO: Family of 5 in Renovated Class A Motorhome
- Follow the family on Instagram
- Subscribe to the Family’s YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Family’s DIY Overlander Truck Camper
- Family with Four Boys Living in a 40-ft. School Bus Conversion
- This Family of 4 Has Lived Nomadically for 3 Years!
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Young Family’s $20k Tiny Home in Alaska with Twins - February 8, 2023
- His Modular Van Conversion And How To Build Your Own - February 7, 2023
- $6,000 Micro A-frame Cabin in NH - February 7, 2023