Jerome and Meli have spent years traveling the world together. First, they met at the Olympics in Russia, then traveled around Europe and North Africa. They came to North America for what was going to be a one-year adventure and ended up spending three years exploring Canada, the US, and now Baja!
Their DIY motorhome is from 1985, but you’d never know based on the renovated interior. There’s a giant lounge area that doubles as their dinette, a functional kitchen for all their cooking exploits, and a perfect cozy bed over the cab.
Don’t miss other stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Exploring North America in their Vintage Toyota Motorhome
Their dinette area doubles as a super comfy couch.
And they have a fur baby along for the ride!
VIDEO: Renovated Vintage 1985 RV
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to the couple’s YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Retired Life in his $11,000 DIY Motorhome Tiny House
- His Stealth, Wheelchair-access Cargo Camper with a Lift Bed
- Le Chalet Noir, a VW Crafter Campervan
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- 574 Sq. Ft. Mobile Home w/ Lot For Sale: Under $40K - February 3, 2023