The Briles family couldn’t have been more tied down to their standard suburban lifestyle in Texas. They had the job, the house, the cars — but something was missing in their pursuit of the American Dream. So they sold everything and purchased a Class A RV which they transformed into a home on wheels.
The vehicle carries their ATV, has a Murphy bed, features a cozy kids’ loft, and a playroom/nursery for their 9-month-old daughter! They have tons of storage for toys and clothing, and the kitchen sports a beautiful faux marble resin top that they DIY-ed. Enjoy the awesome tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Sold Everything To Hit the Road!
Their Class A is quite the motorhome!
They have a spacious living and kitchen area with the bump out.
VIDEO: Updated Class A Toy Hauler
- Follow the family on Instagram
- Check out the family’s TikTok
- Subscribe to the family’s YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- A family of 5 living in a toy hauler RV for 2 years!
- Couple’s Crazy Cool Toy Hauler Conversion w/ Elevator Bed
- They Turned This Vandalized Toy Hauler into a Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Family Tiny House Living | RV Living | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
Why a 31 minute video? WHY? As soon as I saw the length of the video I clicked it off as will most people. Ridiculous! Way too much yap here!!
I fast-forwarded through a lot and once I saw Everest’s room I was done. I just felt like she was talking down to us a lot of the time. I may be “old” but not dumb. Maybe I am too old to watch these videos 🤷♀️ If you tell me something once I really don’t need to have it reworded and reiterated. I think I could have figured out some stuff out all by myself with a walk-through video. 😉
That is an amazing space and I love the play room.