Jenn was running a grooming business, working 60-70 hours a week. Kyle was staying home with their three kids and constantly shuffling them from school to sports to activities. They were fed up with the rat race and decided it was time for something new. A year later, they had moved into their awesome coach bus tiny home.
The bus has a large kitchen area, oodles of power and plenty of undermount storage for tools, water and all the extras. They have a special gaming space set up for the their son, bunks for the kids and a residential King-sized bed where the family can all hang out and have movie night. What a cool family.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Family of 5 Never Wants to Give Up Tiny Living!
They have oodles of storage underneath the bus.
What a happy-looking family
VIDEO: Family of 5 Finds Freedom in DIY Coach Bus
- Follow the family on Instagram
- Subscribe to the family’s YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- New Zealand Family’s Vacation Tiny House
- Retiring in a GMC Coach Bus Tiny House
- Family of 5’s Adventurous Life in their Fifth Wheel RV
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Documentary On Building a Tiny House Entirely from Reclaimed Materials - August 19, 2022
- Charlene’s Park Model with Massive Porch & Outdoor Fireplace - August 19, 2022
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom - August 18, 2022